Don’t want to sit in a classroom all day? CERT is the ONLY RTO delivering the ARTC Network Rules and Procedure 2020 changes via an online training platform. You can complete all the courses listed below in the comfort of your very own home.
CERT are now delivering the ARTC Network Rules and Procedure 2020 changes via an online training platform. The following workshops are available as follows:
- Handsignaller Level 1 – Standalone
- Handsignaller Level 2 – incorporating Handsignaller Level 1
- Protection Officer Level 1 – Standalone
- Protection Officer Level 2 – incorporating Protection Officer Level 1
- Protection Officer Level 2 – incorporating Protection Officer Level 1 Plus Addendum (MANDATORY for Protection Officer Level 2 who do not hold Handsignaller Level 2)
- Track Vehicle Operator – incorporating Protection Officer Level 1
- Protection Officer 2 and Track Vehicle Operator Combined
- The PO2 Addendum is a MUST if a Protection Officer Level 2 does not hold Handsignaller Level 2
- Protection Officer Level 3, 4 and Safeworking Level 1 & 2 courses are to be completed face to face and not available online
All courses are professionally narrated and includes dynamic picture graphics where required to enhance the learning experience to the user. All modules (including combined) are $100.00 each. The online course is fully supported with a trainer available to answer any questions if needed (response times will be limited outside business hours).
Face-to-face training is also available for all of the courses mentioned above and in all areas of NSW including, Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong, Wagga, Parkes, Dubbo and the North Coast.
To book into an online ARTC Network Rules and Procedure Workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call either of our NSW Offices –