Certificate I in Logistics
This course is available nationally at CERT’s training facilities or can be offered on-site for workplace applications. Please contact your local CERT office to determine a suitable location.
CORE UNITS Successful assessment of 3 core units required to complete this qualification:TLIG1001 Work effectively with others TLIPC1001 Demonstrate care and apply safe practices at work TLIPC1002 Adapt to work requirements in the transport and logistics industryELECTIVE
Successful assessment of 3 core units required to complete this qualification:
- TLIG1001 Work effectively with others
- TLIPC1001 Demonstrate care and apply safe practices at work
- TLIPC1002 Adapt to work requirements in the transport and logistics industry
Successful assessment of 4 elective units required to complete this qualification:
- BSBITU101 Operate a personal computer
- BSBITU102 Develop keyboard skills
- TLIA1001 Secure cargo
- TLIA2013 Receive goods
- TLIA2020 Replenish stock
- TLIA2021 Despatch stock
- TLIA2022 Participate in stocktakes
- TLIB1024 Clean transportation units and facilities for passenger use
- TLIB1028 Maintain and use hand tools
- TLIB1030 Undertake general site maintenance
- TLIB1031 Clean up plant, equipment and worksite
- TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLID1002 Shift a load using manually-operated equipment
- TLIE1003 Participate in basic workplace communication
- TLIE1005 Carry out basic workplace calculations
- TLIF1002 Conduct housekeeping activities
- TLIF1009 Conduct cleaning operations in enclosed spaces
- TLIG2007 Work in a socially diverse environment
- TLII1002 Apply customer service skills
- TLIL1001 Complete workplace orientation and induction procedures
- TLIO1002 Follow security procedures when working with passengers and personnel
- TLIPC1003 Apply effective work practices
- TLIU1013 Prepare for environmentally sustainable work practices
The duration for this course is dependent on a number of factors, including the electives chosen, mode of delivery, assessment approach and your individual experience in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about your estimated duration, please contact your local CERT office.
TYPE(S) OF ASSESSMENT TYPE
- Written Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Employment based.
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, but students must be able to understand, read and speak basic English as a minimum.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
Click here for the training link.