Certificate III in Mobile Crane Operations
This course is available nationally at CERT’s training facilities or can be offered on-site for workplace applications. Please contact your local CERT office to determine a suitable location.
CORE UNITS Successful assessment of 12 core units required to complete this qualification. CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights CPCCCM3003A Work safely around power sources, services and assets CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS
Successful assessment of 12 core units required to complete this qualification.
- CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights
- CPCCCM3003A Work safely around power sources, services and assets
- CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- TLIB3013 Maintain mobile cranes
- TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE2008 Process workplace documentation
- TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures
- TLIF3084 Follow mobile crane safety procedures
- TLILIC3006 Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC3008 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- TLIU1009 Monitor plant and equipment in an environmentally sustainable manner
Successful assessment of 5 general elective units is required to complete this qualification.
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- TLIA1001 Secure cargo
- TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- TLIB3011 Set up and rig crane for lift
- TLIB3012 Plan job and set up work areas
- TLIB3015 Undertake site inspection
- TLIB3016 De-rig, pack and store tools and equipment
- TLIC3004 Drive heavy rigid vehicle
- TLIC3005 Drive heavy combination vehicle
- TLID3031 Rig load
- TLIF1002 Conduct housekeeping activities
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLILIC2005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
The duration for this course is dependent on a number of factors, including the electives chosen, mode of delivery, assessment approach and your individual experience in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about your estimated duration, please contact your local CERT office.
TYPE(S) OF ASSESSMENT TYPE
- Written Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Employment based.
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, but students must be able to understand, read and speak basic English as a minimum.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
Click here for the training link.