Certificate III in Rail Customer Service
This course is available nationally at CERT’s training facilities or can be offered on-site for workplace applications. Please contact your local CERT office to determine a suitable location.
CORE UNITS Successful assessment of 8 core units required to complete this qualification.BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers SITXCOM401 Manage conflict TLIB3118 Apply awareness of railway fundamentals TLIE3022 Complete workplace documents TLIF3003 Implement and monitor work health and
Successful assessment of 8 core units required to complete this qualification.
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- SITXCOM401 Manage conflict
- TLIB3118 Apply awareness of railway fundamentals
- TLIE3022 Complete workplace documents
- TLIF3003 Implement and monitor work health and safety procedures
- TLIF3085 Apply local incident response procedures
- TLIG3003 Apply positive behaviours in the workplace
- TLIJ3002 Apply quality systems
Successful assessment of 4 general elective units is required to complete this qualification.
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- PSPGOV205B Participate in workplace change
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- TLIC2078 Identify and respond to signals and trackside signs
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIF2062 Apply awareness of safeworking rules and regulations
- TLIF2080 Safely access the rail corridor
- TLIF2081 Perform lookout duties
- TLIF3058 Apply safeworking rules and regulations to rail functions
- TLIG3002 Lead a work team or group
- TLIL3072 Operate signal panel or equipment
- TLIO2011 Provide revenue protection measures
- TLIO3012 Manage disruptive and/or unlawful behaviour
- TLIO3015 Maintain security of railway property and revenue
- TLIP2039 Ensure the confidentiality, privacy and security of customer information
- TLIP3034 Advise on and construct fares for passengers
- TLIU2012 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- TLIW2037 Clip and secure points
The duration for this course is dependent on a number of factors, including the electives chosen, mode of delivery, assessment approach and your individual experience in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about your estimated duration, please contact your local CERT office.
TYPE(S) OF ASSESSMENT TYPE
- Written Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Employment based.
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, but students must be able to understand, read and speak basic English as a minimum.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
Click here for the training link.