Certificate III in Tram or Light Rail Infrastructure
This course is available nationally at CERT’s training facilities or can be offered on-site for workplace applications. Please contact your local CERT office to determine a suitable location.
CORE UNITS Successful assessment of 6 core units required to complete this qualification. RIICCM203D Read and interpret plans and job specifications TLIC3003 Drive medium rigid vehicle TLIE2007 Use communications systems TLIE2008 Process workplace documentation TLIW3035 Heat and cut
Successful assessment of 6 core units required to complete this qualification.
- RIICCM203D Read and interpret plans and job specifications
- TLIC3003 Drive medium rigid vehicle
- TLIE2007 Use communications systems
- TLIE2008 Process workplace documentation
- TLIW3035 Heat and cut materials using oxy-LPG equipment for the rail industry
- TLIW3042 Grind rail on tram/light rail systems
Successful assessment of 5 elective units is required to complete this qualification.
- AHCARB205A Operate and maintain chainsaws
- CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TLIB2097 Install and maintain guard rails
- TLIC3045 Operate road/rail vehicle
- TLID2010 Operate a forklift
- TLID3033 Operate a vehicle-mounted loading crane
- TLIE2029 Conduct workplace information briefings
- TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures
- TLIF3003 Implement and monitor work health and safety procedures
- TLIG1001 Work effectively with others
- TLIG2007 Work in a socially diverse environment
- TLIG3002 Lead a work team or group
- TLII1002 Apply customer service skills
- TLIW3013 Grind switches and crossings
- TLIW3043 Weld rail on tram/light rail systems using electric welding process
The duration for this course is dependent on a number of factors, including the electives chosen, mode of delivery, assessment approach and your individual experience in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about your estimated duration, please contact your local CERT office.
TYPE(S) OF ASSESSMENT TYPE
- Written Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Employment based.
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
The entry requirements for this qualification is successful completion of TLI22215 Certificate II in Tram or Light Rail Infrastructure or equivalent vocational experience working within the rail infrastructure environment.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
Click here for the training link.