Certificate IV in Rail Network Control
This course is available nationally at CERT’s training facilities or can be offered on-site for workplace applications. Please contact your local CERT office to determine a suitable location.
CORE UNITS Successful assessment of 10 core units required to complete this qualification.TLIE3022 Complete workplace documents TLIE3023 Use electronic communication systems TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies TLIF3087 Follow work health and safety, and environmental procedures in the rail
Successful assessment of 10 core units required to complete this qualification.
- TLIE3022 Complete workplace documents
- TLIE3023 Use electronic communication systems
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIF3087 Follow work health and safety, and environmental procedures in the rail industry
- TLIF4086 Control and coordinate incident responses
- TLIF4090 Implement safeworking rules and regulations for network control activities
- TLIG1001 Work effectively with others
- TLII4022 Identify and meet customer requirements
- TLIL4074 Control and coordinate rail traffic movement
- TLIL4075 Implement and amend daily train plan
Successful assessment of 5 elective units is required to complete this qualification.
- BSBWOR201 Manage personal stress in the workplace
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- TLIB3118 Apply awareness of railway fundamentals
- TLIF3091 Apply awareness of dangerous goods and hazardous materials requirements
- TLIG2007 Work in a socially diverse environment
- TLIJ2001 Apply quality procedures
- TLIL2041 Monitor and record rolling stock locations
- TLIL3035 Allocate motive power
- TLIL3052 Plan urban passenger train consists
- TLIL4034 Arrange alternative passenger transport
- TLIL4037 Apply and amend rosters
- TLIL4038 Organise marshalling and shunting operations
- TLIL4050 Allocate rolling stock
- TLIL4077 Develop out-of-course rail traffic plans and schedules
- TLIU2012 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
The duration for this course is dependent on a number of factors, including the electives chosen, mode of delivery, assessment approach and your individual experience in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about your estimated duration, please contact your local CERT office.
TYPE(S) OF ASSESSMENT TYPE
- Written Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Employment based.
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, but students must be able to understand, read and speak basic English as a minimum.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
Click here for the training link.