Certificate IV in Rail Safety Investigation
This course is available nationally at CERT’s training facilities or can be offered on-site for workplace applications. Please contact your local CERT office to determine a suitable location.
CORE UNITS Successful assessment of 14 core units required to complete this qualification. BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes PSPREG411A Gather information through interviews PSPREG418A Advise on progress of investigations TLIB3118 Apply awareness of railway
Successful assessment of 14 core units required to complete this qualification.
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- PSPREG411A Gather information through interviews
- PSPREG418A Advise on progress of investigations
- TLIB3118 Apply awareness of railway fundamentals
- TLIE3022 Complete workplace documents
- TLIE4030 Prepare rail safety reports
- TLIF2062 Apply awareness of safeworking rules and regulations
- TLIF2080 Safely access the rail corridor
- TLIF3083 Conduct track protection assessment
- TLIF4088 Implement and coordinate rail safety and WHS risk-control strategies
- TLIF4100 Identify and meet rail safety regulatory compliance requirements
- TLIF4107 Respond to notifiable rail safety occurrences
- TLIF5017 Investigate rail safety incidents
- TLIG4006 Facilitate work teams
Successful assessment of 4 general elective units is required to complete this qualification.
- TLIB4042 Conduct inspection of safeworking procedures and infrastructure
- TLIF3085 Apply local incident response procedures
- TLIF4101 Implement and maintain a rail safety culture
The duration for this course is dependent on a number of factors, including the electives chosen, mode of delivery, assessment approach and your individual experience in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about your estimated duration, please contact your local CERT office.
TYPE(S) OF ASSESSMENT TYPE
- Written Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Employment based.
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, but students must be able to understand, read and speak basic English as a minimum.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
Click here for the training link.