Certificate IV in Rail Safety Management
This course is available nationally at CERT’s training facilities or can be offered on-site for workplace applications. Please contact your local CERT office to determine a suitable location.
CORE UNITS Successful assessment of 11 core units required to complete this qualification. BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes TLIE4030 Prepare rail safety reports TLIE4032 Use internal communication systems for rail industry regulatory compliance TLIF4099 Develop an
Successful assessment of 11 core units required to complete this qualification.
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- TLIE4030 Prepare rail safety reports
- TLIE4032 Use internal communication systems for rail industry regulatory compliance
- TLIF4099 Develop an application for, or variation to, rail accreditation
- TLIF4100 Identify and meet rail safety regulatory compliance requirements
- TLIF4101 Implement and maintain a rail safety culture
- TLIF4102 Implement and maintain safety management plans
- TLIF4104 Manage change in the rail safety environment
- TLIF4105 Manage rail safety compliance
- TLIF4107 Respond to notifiable rail safety occurrences
- TLIL4081 Ensure competency of rail safety workers
Successful assessment of 6 elective units is required to complete this qualification.
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- PSPGOV306B Implement change
- TLIF4103 Implement fitness for work procedures
- TLIG4006 Facilitate work teams
- TLIL4005 Apply conflict/grievance resolution strategies
- TLIL4073 Apply asset management system
- TLIL4082 Coordinate rail interface agreements
- TLIR4002 Source goods/services and evaluate contractors
- TLIU4001 Implement and monitor environmental protection policies and procedures
The duration for this course is dependent on a number of factors, including the electives chosen, mode of delivery, assessment approach and your individual experience in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about your estimated duration, please contact your local CERT office.
TYPE(S) OF ASSESSMENT TYPE
- Written Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Recognition of Prior Learning.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, but students must be able to understand, read and speak basic English as a minimum.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
Click here for the training link.