Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck- Class LF
Welshpool, Port Hedland or Onsite by request
This course applies to anyone required to operate a forklift (described as a powered industrial truck equipped with a mast and an elevated load carriage with a pair of fork arms or other attachment) in a warehouse or
This course applies to anyone required to operate a forklift (described as a powered industrial truck equipped with a mast and an elevated load carriage with a pair of fork arms or other attachment) in a warehouse or other heavy lifting based operations.
DURATION & COST (PER PERSON)
There are two alternatives for completing this course:
- 1 Day Course for Experienced Operators – $305
- 2 Day Course for Inexperienced Operators – This course allows more time to move through the theoretical and practical components. – $399
WORKSAFE APPLICATION FEE
Please note for this course a WorkSafe licence fee applies. This fee is collected by WorkSafe to issue your High Risk Work Licence (LF Class). The application form is completed on the day and CERT submits this directly to WorkSafe on your behalf – meaning you just have to complete the course and then wait for your permit to arrive in the mail.
The application fee is $95.00 (for a new licence, please enquire if you have an existing or interstate licence)
- Welshpool Training Centre
- This course can also be held in Port Hedland or Onsite by request (costs may vary)
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment from CERT and a High Risk Work Licence from WorkSafe WA.
Students will also take home a Notice of Assessment on the day of training which allows you to operate the equipment until your printed licence arrives.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
FEES AND CONDITIONS
- All material required for this course will be supplied to the participants
- Unless an account is held with CERT, all fees and charges are to be paid in full prior to course commencement. Payment can be accepted by cheque, online Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or by card (Eftpos, Visa and MasterCard only). No cash payments can be accepted. For clients with an account, payment terms are strictly 30 days. If your company requires reference to a purchase order when billed, please ensure a purchase order is provided with the enrolment form.
You can find out more about this course here