TLILIC2001 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck – Class LF
Bunbury, Welshpool, Port Hedland or Onsite by request
Completion of this unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to operate a forklift truck safely. This refers to a powered industrial truck equipped with lifting media made up of a mast and an elevating load carriage to
Completion of this unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to operate a forklift truck safely. This refers to a powered industrial truck equipped with lifting media made up of a mast and an elevating load carriage to which is attached a pair of fork arms or other arms that can be raised 900 mm or more above the ground. The operator of this truck will plan work, conducts routines checks on the forklift, safely shift loads, shut down the truck and secure equipment after completing operations.
DURATION & COST (PER PERSON)
There are two alternatives for completing this course:
- 1 Day Course for Experienced Operators – $305
- 2 Day Course for Inexperienced Operators – This course allows more time to move through the theoretical and practical components. – $399
WORKSAFE APPLICATION FEE
Please note for this course a WorkSafe licence fee applies. This fee is collected by WorkSafe to issue your High Risk Work Licence (LF Class). The application form is completed on the day and CERT submits this directly to WorkSafe on your behalf – meaning you just have to complete the course and then wait for your permit to arrive in the mail.
The application fee is $95.00 for a new licence or $74.55 to add a class to an existing licence.
- Welshpool Training Centre
- Bunbury Training Centre (costs may vary)
- Port Hedland Training Centre (costs may vary)
- Onsite by request (costs may vary)
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment from CERT and a High Risk Work Licence from WorkSafe WA.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE
FEES AND CONDITIONS
- All material required for this course will be supplied to the participants
- Unless an account is held with CERT, all fees and charges are to be paid in full prior to course commencement. Payment can be accepted by cheque, online Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or by card (Eftpos, Visa and MasterCard only). No cash payments can be accepted. For clients with an account, payment terms are strictly 30 days. If your company requires reference to a purchase order when billed, please ensure a purchase order is provided with the enrolment form.
Participants must be 18 years or older
You can find more information about this course here